We know you want to.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Applications

4 posters

Go down

GM Applications Empty GM Applications

Post  Aspen Fri May 02, 2008 2:46 am

Here's the format
Name:
What you know about being GM:
Why do you want to become Gm:

if you want to add more fell free =)
Aspen
Aspen
Creator of PhilippineMS
Creator of PhilippineMS

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Re: GM application

Post  Djlittle Fri May 02, 2008 2:58 am

Name:
Daniel

What you know:
I know how to be a very kind/good GM i know most of the commands. I also dont summon anything without permission

Why do you want to become Gm:
I would love to become a GM for Philippine MS because its mainly the only server i play on (If im playing) If i become GM i will be on when ever the servers up (unless im busy or have something really important on)

I use to be a GM on moofms but that isn't on much now because the owner is doing something (I got told he was grounded) >.< and a GM/Admin on WoW Private Servers So I know what it takes to be a good GM

Thanks

xXChaoticXx

Last edited by Djlittle on Fri May 02, 2008 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some text)

Djlittle

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty Re: GM Applications

Post  Magenta Fri May 02, 2008 3:51 pm

Here I go. Sorry if it doesn't look super godly professional or anything. Just an attempt. cyclops

Name: Chris Roth

What you know about being GM: I know all the commands, I am actually pretty experienced with dealing with player situations, holding down anger and such. I also know how to not abuse my powers. And I have good communication skills too.

Why do you want to become GM: I want to become a GM here at PhilippineMS so I can help all the players that play, and also promote this server. It may seem like it is kinda empty, but maybe I can help. It would be a pleasure helping our awesome players here. The admins and mods and GMs are nice as I have already observed.

Extra : So I can party with the GMs after everyone is gone. No, I'm not serious. Just a joke to make my application unique. Also, I am actually visiting Florida right now, so ignore my Location : Cebu, Philippines. I act pretty mature for my age as well. Thanks.

That's all

Thanks,
- Magenta

Last edited by Magenta on Sat May 03, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magenta
Magenta

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty GM application

Post  ketchi08 Fri May 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Name:Jeff Mabiling

What you know about being a GM: i know how to follow all instructions the admin gives me and i follow instructions carefully.

Why do you want to become a GM: i want to become a GM because i want to meet new people and make friends with them. I'm Filipino too and i'm hoping you'll accept me to be a GM for this private maplestory.(know how to speak and can understand tagalog/filipino language)

ketchi08

Back to top Go down

GM Applications Empty continue~

Post  ketchi08 Fri May 02, 2008 7:50 pm

i forgot to tell you that i don't do any thing till you tell me to. And i can be online 3-6hours a day, but it can also change if i have something really important thing to do. Surprised

ketchi08

Back to top Go down

Post  Magenta Fri May 02, 2008 7:50 pm

People, please don't post once or twice and go straight to a GM Application. I'd just like to point this out.

Thanks,
- Magenta cyclops
Magenta
Magenta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aspen Sat May 03, 2008 10:18 am

Reading all your post i'll just update my post if i found a New GM =) good luck to all
Aspen
Aspen
Creator of PhilippineMS
Creator of PhilippineMS

Back to top Go down

Post  Djlittle Tue May 06, 2008 10:49 pm

kk thanks moof

Djlittle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content