We know you want to.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing ijl15.dll error

Go down

Fixing ijl15.dll error Empty Fixing ijl15.dll error

Post  Muffins Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:33 pm

This is a common error that all players have; I see this all the time. The main problem is most players don't know what to do once they install the patch/client of the private server. I will explain why it happens and how to fix it. It happens because the private server has not been placed into the correct position. A way to fix it is to find where you installed the client and than extract it to your original v53 nexon folder.

This picture will give you an idea of what your nexon folder should look like. Keep in mind that all the main files are essential upon running the game. That's why you get the error in the first place.(There is no files that backup the game so you can't run it.) Just remember that my folder and your folder can be different. It just has to have the main files that run the game..all the GG files and .wz files as well.

Once all the private server has been placed into your nexon folder you can start playing and you won't get ijl15.dll anymore. If you still get this error please feel free to PM me ALL questions or comments regarding this topic. Any PMS on different topics will be responded to late. This is all for now and I hope you enjoy your stay at PhilippineMS.
Fixing ijl15.dll error Files

You should pay attention to the files mainly. Just ignore the MapleNAO Smile I've made this guide so many times.

Muffins

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum